we would like to inform you that your personal data will be used by MAFRA S.p.A. in full compliance with the principles laid out by Legislative Decree 196-2003 for the protection of personal data.
OPERATIONS THAT USE PERSONAL DATA AND THE RELATIVE PURPOSES
Below is a summary of our operations that involve the collection, storage and processing of your personal data, the purpose of which is to provide service offered through the portal and to be able to provide information to the judicial authorities if necessary.
DATA HANDLING METHOD
The data is handled with automatized methods.
FREEDOM TO GIVE CONSENT AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Provision of your data is optional. Nevertheless, if consent is refused we will be unable to provide the services requested.
HOLDER AND PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA HANDLING
The data handler is MAFRA S.p.A., with head offices in Via Aquileia, 44-46 - 20021 Baranzate (MI) - Italy. The persons responsible for data handling are the company employees to whom this task is assigned.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
The person whose personal data is being handled can exercise the rights under art.7 of L.D. 196/2003, detailed below:
· to know that personal data that may concern them is being handled thanks to free access to the content of the register;
· to be informed of:
- name, denomination,company number, home address, residence and head offices of the data handler.
- purposes and means of handling
- name, denomination, company name, home address, headquarters of the person responsible for data handling;
· to obtain from the data holder:
- Confirm the existence of and communication of personal data that pertains to them. Information about the logic and purpose of the data handling.
- Deletion and transformation into an anonymous form of the data handled in violation of the law including data that does not require conversion in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and handled.
- Correction updates or integration of data.
- Attestation that those to whom the data was communicated or shared have been informed of contents of the operations described in points 2 and 3, with the exception of cases in which this involves means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
· to oppose, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, the handling of their personal data even if it is pertinent to the purpose of the data collection;
· to oppose, totally or partially, the handling of their personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending publicity material or direct sales, i.e. market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the holder, not after the moment in which the data is communicated or shared, of the possibility to freely exercise this right.
For each request described at comma 1, letter c) n.1), in cases where their personal data has not been confirmed, the person concerned may be required to pay expenses not greater than those effectively incurred, in accordance with the means and within the limits established by regulation. The rights under comma 1 in reference to personal data of deceased persons can be exercised by any person that has an interest. In exercising the rights under comma 1, the person interested may confer, in writing, proxy or power of attorney to physical persons or associations. Regulations on the professional secret of those in the profession of journalism apply, limited to news sources.
To exercise the rights granted under art. 7 of L.D. 196/2003, summarised above, the user must direct their written request to:
MAFRA S.p.A. - Via Aquileia, 44/46 - 20021 Baranzate (MI) - Italia