MA-FRA S.p.A. has always paid upmost attention to customers, safeguarding the environment and worker’s health and safety. The Management therefore considered that the adoption of a quality management system - environment - safety, according to ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards would have been a valid tool in order to offer an always better level of efficiency of products, processes and business performance.
For this purpose, the Management periodically analyzes the organizational context, considers the needs of relevant involved parties, assesses risks and opportunities coming from its business processes.
In addition, process measurements and related performance indicators have been introduced, with the purpose of providing immediate evidence of primary processes’ progress, environmental performance, incidence of injuries and accidents; and any need for improvement.
It is therefore the policy of MA-FRA S.p.A. pursuing with determination, in the short and long term, the following objectives:
- Excellence in the quality of products and services provided
- Guarantee the satisfaction of the Customer's both expressed and implicit needs
- Compliance with legislation and regulations applicable in all areas
- Prevention of pollution and protection of the environment, monitoring and reducing the environmental impacts resulting from its activities and products in order to improve:
- management of hazardous substances and protection against possible discharge into water drains;
- use of natural resources;
- development of products with the least possible environmental impact
- Identification of hazards, assessment and control of business risks in order to ensure healthy and safe workplaces
- Prevention of emergencies, both in the field of health and safety and environment and, if they occur, adoption of all necessary measures
- Management of all company activities, ensuring health and safety, in order to prevent accidents, injuries and occupational diseases;
- Involvement, training and awareness of employees and external collaborators for an ever greater respect for the environment and to operate in safe conditions
- Guarantee of company success, of its collaborators and all other interested parties.
- Ensure the availability of the necessary resources for achieving set objectives and targets.
The Head of the Safety-Quality-Environment System has the task of reporting to the Management about the performance of the Company Management System, in order to allow its continuous improvement.